Friday, August 10, 2007

Jim Rome is Struggling

What the hell is Roger Lodge doing on "Jim Rome Is Burning"? I don't take anything this asshole says seriously. This is the reason why sportscasters are beginning to lose accountability. If Steven A. Smith has his own show, I should be president by the same logic. I am aware that there are still good sportscasters, but most of them these days are too consumed with trademarking a shitbrick catch-phrase or trying to portray an image rather than reporting.


The last time I saw Roger Lodge was on "Talk Soup" hosting the Rodge Lodge Production Dodge. I have no idea what the hell that was, but it is awful rhymy.


The Baconator is on T.V., I'll probably go get one. I had one the other night after a drunk karaoke night in Dallas, but ate it so fast I don't remember if it was good or not...I imagine it was.


C.C. Sabathia says he's 27 one of his teammates says he's 35. Sabathia replies that 35 is 27 in Dominican... My goatee is much more kickass than Rome's


Well, I'm headed down to College Station this weekend. Hopefully, I'll run into Steven McGee and challenge him in a beer drinking contest.



oh wait I FUCKIN HATE DAVID BECKHAM! scram you!

No comments: