Friday, August 10, 2007

Brady Quinn's Training Camp Diary: Day 2

Heeey, Diary!

Well listen to this. I was out stretching and looking soooo hot before practice, and all these reporters were all like gathering around me, scoping out my bod, when one of them asked me if I, Brady Quinn, the Adonis, was gay. Can you believe that skank would ask me such a thing. I think she was from the local paper or some shit, not even regional, pffffft! I wonder what Jeff Samardja is doing right now. I bet he looks so F'n cute in his baseball pants. I wish he would come play football here in Cleveland we'd be soooo awesome in the NFL, just like at Dame.

My girlfriend called yesterday, I didn't answer, because last time she called she claimed I had stole a bunch of her panties. hehehehehe. She is such a dike, sometimes I just want to move on. On our last date she wore jean shorts. Can you believe that? GD jean shorts. Those haven't been popular since we were 7. OHHHH! I almost forgot, she is starting to get a muffin-top. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muffin_top) I saw it when she leaned over to straighten her Ugg boots. I can't be seen with some Britney Spears look-alike, I'm BRADY QUINN! Jeff always had great abs. We would come in on Sunday after a game and spot each other in the weight room. It was magic. Coach Weiss always seemed to walk in when I was spotting him at Squat-press. I don't know why he would always sneer at the two of us. I guess he was just tired from the game.

Somebody on this team is a freakin' thief! In the team meeting this morning, I made an announcement that I always have Perrier water so no one would mistake it for theirs. But after I got finished talking with the media, I saw that somebody had stole my F'n Perrier! I think it was that fat fuck Aggie Seth McKinney. Him and Joe Thomas have been getting awful chummy lately, and they are always messing with me. If Jeff were here, we'd show 'em what for.


"Ok guys, who stole my F'n Perrier!"
I think I'll call him.


TTYL! Diary!


heart,

Brady

No comments: