Thursday, August 9, 2007

Brady Quinn's Training Camp Diary: Day 1

After spending a few weeks training with the likes of Larry Johnson, Brady Quinn finally signed a contract with the Cleveland Browns. His first few days of training camp were rough, and our correspondent in the field, TheSkank, was lucky enough to get a taste of what he's going through. She spent a few days following Brady around trying to entice him to perform carnal acts. Quinn eventually gave in and invited her back to his dorm. According to TheSkank:

"He was really sweet when we first got started, but then I noticed all the pictures on his wall were of himself. I asked him where he got his glamour shots taken, because I am in need of some recent photos showing off my new boob-job. Then he looked at me and asked if I would put my thumb in his ass...it was wierd."

The following morning, after Brady went to practice, TheSkank stole a bunch of his shit. One item of intrest was his diary which she says was wrapped in his Notre Dame letterman jacket, which she also stole. Thanks TheSkank.

Here is the First entry in Brady Quinn's Trainning Camp Diary...

Day 1:

WOOOO-HOOO!
Diary, I am sooooo F'n excited! The Browns finally signed me and I got to report to training camp today. All the guys here are being super-nice to little ol' me. Although they did bunk me up with that shit-lips Joe Thomas, he dresses like a lumberjack, I swear he has like a billion plaid shirts. I don't know why they picked his lard ass over my well trained physique. I guess they like guys who don't care what they're wearing in public. Ohhhhh! speaking of which, Tom Brady got "Best-Dressed Man." I'm looking forward to playing them this season. Maybe they'll let me play a little defense so I can get on the bottom of the pile and see what he's packing... you'll be the first to know Diary. Well I've got to go to a team meeting, catch up with you later!

heart,
Brady

No comments: